BIENVENIDOS A ELEVAGE Y TURF

domingo, 19 de enero de 2014

WISE DAN - HORSE OF THE YEAR, OLDER MALE TURF HORSE



Accepting the Award...
 “Wise Dan, and I won=t go into a lot of details about what he´s accomplished, but he certainly has accomplished a lot. I just wanted to mention: he holds three track records, one of them is at a mile and an eighth--which might come as a surprise to some people who think he can=t run past a mile. I=m hoping that I convince Charlie--which is nearly impossible--to run on the dirt, long. I think the breeding of a $29,000 mare with, at the time, a $1,000 stud fee, should get people interested in the business. You don=t have to be a millionaire. You can get lucky at any price. So go in with what you can afford and anything can happen”.

-Morton Fink


FRANKEL EN CAMARA LENTA

Visitas

Datos personales

Mi foto
Sarandi Grande, Uruguay

Registro de visitas